ISO27001 Lead Implementor
Auditing is crucial to the success of any management system. As a result, it carries with it heavy responsibilities, tough challenges and complex problems. This five-day intensive course trains ISMS auditors to lead, plan, manage and implement an Audit Plan. It also empowers them to give practical help and information to those who are working towards certification and also provides the knowledge and skill required to carry out 2nd party auditing (suppliers and subcontractors).
- Global Skill Development Council (GSDC) Certified
- 5 Days Program
- Multiple Choice Questions
- 61% (61/100) to Pass Exam
- TO BE CONFIRMED SOON
- Please contact us directly for more details
Overview of (ISMS) and ISO/IEC 27001:
Course objectives and structure.
Standards and regulatory frameworks.
Fundamental principles of Information Security Management Systems.
Information Security Management Systems (ISMS).
Planning and initiating ISO 27001 audit:
Fundamentals of audit principles and concepts.
Approach based audit on evidence and on risk.
Preparation of audit.
Conducting an ISO 27001 audit:
Communication during Audit.
Audit procedures including observation, document review, interview, sampling techniques, technical verification, corroboration and evaluation.
How to draft Audit plans.
Evaluating of audit findings, drafting of nonconformity reports.
Closing and the follow-up of an ISO 27001 audit
Audit closing documentation.
Organizing a closing meeting and stating conclusion of an ISO 27001 audit.
Evaluation of corrective action plans.
ISO 27001 supervision audit and audit management program.
What are the course objectives?
- How to perform Audit Planning.
- Handling Audit Interview.
- Learn how to manage Audit Program.
- Drafting Audit Reports.
- How to Draft Non-Conformity reports.
- How to perform On Site Audit.
- How to lead team of Auditors.
- Real time scenarios of challenges faced in Audit
Who should take the course?
- Project managers.
- Project Board members
- Senior Responsible Owners
- Team Managers
- Product Delivery Managers
- Project Assurance
- Business Change Analysts
- Project Support
- Project and Program Office personnel
- Operational line managers/staff
There is no mandatory pre-requisite for ISO 27001 but below are few recommendations.
Recommended to have work experience in quality and security.
Who is your trainer for the program?
- Capt. A. Rajkumar
We offer the following options:
- HRDF Claimable
- Maybank Ezpay (Up to 24 months @ 0% Interest)
- CIMB Easy Pay (Up to 12 months @ 0% Interest)
- Cash Installment (Case by case basis)
Find Out More