The purpose of the PHP® Foundation certificate in IT Service Management is to certify that the candidate has gained knowledge of the PHP® terminology, structure and basic concepts and has comprehended the core principles of PHP® practices for service management. PHP® 4 Foundation is the first publication of PHP® 4, the latest evolution of the most widely adopted guidance for ITSM.
- Axelos Certifiedv
- 2 Days Program
- 1 hour exam – 40 MCQ Questions
- 65% to Pass Exam
- TO BE CONFIRMED SOON
1. Understand key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2®
2. Understand key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2 Agile®
3. Understand how PRINCE2® principles, themes, processes and management products are tailored and/or applied in an agile context.
4. Understand the agile ways of working, key terms and techniques
5. Understand the focus areas in an agile context Revision & Practice exam
What are the course objectives?
- Understand PRINCE2® governance requirements clearly and comprehensively
- Gain a broad range of knowledge of agile concepts and techniques including: Scrum, Kanban, Lean Startup and Cynefin
- Explore the interface between PRINCE2® and agile ways of working
Who should take the course?
- PHP Agile® is suitable for anyone who delivers projects, large or small, in an agile context. It is a valuable training and certification scheme for anyone working within an agile project environment, whether they’re a project manager, project support or part of the wider project team.
Who is your trainer for the program?
- Mr Gajendra Balasingam
- Mr Haran
- Mr Ravi
We offer the following options:
- HRDF Claimable
- Maybank Ezpay (Up to 24 months @ 0% Interest)
- CIMB Easy Pay (Up to 12 months @ 0% Interest)
- Cash Installment (Case by case basis)